5 Tulsi Leaves A Day Keep Doctors Away…You Heard it right. As we all know that Tulsi is an aromatic perennial plant in the family Lamiaceae. It is also called Holy Basil. The benefits of tulsi is just mindblowing that is why it is also worshipped in India. It is worshipped as Godess Tulsi. Its benefits are so enormous that even going close to the tulsi plant can alone protect you from many infections.
Read also :- Tremendous Technology Of Data Storage In DNA
Lets talk about its benefits :-
- It cures fever- Fever is mainly caused due to protozoa (malaria), bacteria (typhoid), viruses (flu) and even allergic substances and fungus. Fever is just a symptom which shows that our body is fighting with the above mentioned pathogens. But tulsi has a mindblowing properties of disinfectant, germicidal and fungicidal and it destorys all the pathogens mentioned above.
- Respiratory Disorders – Tulsi is very beneficial in curing every kind of respiratory disorders.
- Asthama – It relieves congestion and facilitates smoother breathing and gives winding down to asthama patients and cures some causes of asthama too.
- Prevents Lung Disorders – It is very effective in lung disorders like tuberculosis and also it heals the damage due to smoking. It prevents lung cancer too.
Its other benefits are :-
- It protect from heart diseases and also helps to cure it.
- Reduces Stress
- Mouth Freshener
- Dental Care
- Prevents Kidney Stones
- Skin Care
- Relieves Headache
- Prevents Premature Aging
- Boosts Immunity
- Eye Care
- It can protect your body from radiation poisoning and also heal and damages from that sort of condition.
Just like that there are so many benefits of tulsi and by eating 5 tulsi leaves in morning in empty stomach daily gives enormous benefits as Ayurveda says and as an apple a day keeps a doctor away similarly 5 tulsi leaves a day keep the doctors away.
It is not advisable to consume Tulsi daily.
Please consult a Registered Pure Ayurveda Practitioner in your area for ailments.